vrijdag 7 juli 2017

I will VOMIT you out of my mouth! This is NOT concerning the Body of Christ

Revelation 3:15-22 World English Bible (WEB)

15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot. 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing;’ and don’t know that you are the wretched one, miserable, poor, blind, and naked; 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, that you may become rich; and white garments, that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see. 



  19 As many as I love, I reprove and chasten. Be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me. 21 He who overcomes, I will give to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.”
World English Bible (WEB)


Revelation 3:15-22 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou werest cold or hot.
16 Therefore because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, it will come to pass, that I shall spew thee out of my mouth.
17 For thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing, and knowest not how thou art wretched and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried by the fire, that thou mayest be made rich: and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that thy filthy nakedness do not appear: and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore and amend.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock, If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in unto him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh, will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I overcame, and sit with my Father in his throne.

22 Let him that hath an ear, hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.


The book of Revelation is not about the Body of Christ, but about Israel and the remnant thereof that will be saved.


Daniel's 70th week, Revelation 12 Sign "9-23-2017", Falling Away




Hans S
1 second ago
Zechariah 13:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

8 And in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die: but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring that third part through the fire, and will fine them as the silver is fined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my Name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people, and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

This is about ISRAEL and the remnant (one third) thereof that will be saved by JESUS (YESHUA to them, because they speak Hebrew) at the second coming of JESUS Christ.

Hans S
1 second ago
54:39 The DECEPTION in MANY translations is the word 'churches' as IF it has something to do with 'the church' = the Body of Christ.
The right translation is ASSEMBLIES and Revelation 3:13 is referring to JEWISH ASSEMBLIES and NOT referring to assemblies of SAVED and BORN AGAIN sinners by GRACE through FAITH (alone) in the atoning BLOOD of JESUS.

Hans S
1 hour ago (edited)
45:43 'apostasia' means 'departing' or departure' and not 'a falling away'

Saved sinners by grace through faith in the atoning blood of JESUS won't fall away from faith because they are sealed with the Holy Spirit.

 Ephesians 1:13 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

13 In whom also ye have trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, even the Gospel of your salvation, wherein also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the holy Spirit of promise

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our assembling unto him,

2 That ye be not suddenly moved from your mind, nor troubled neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter, as it were from us, as though the day of Christ were at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that that man of sin be disclosed, even the son of perdition.

The Body of Christ is NOT awaiting a 'falling away' from faith and the revelation of the Antichrist (the POPE of ROME!) as the FALSE MESSIAH=Christ, but the 'Day of Christ' and the pre-Jacob's Trouble-DEPARTURE/DEPARTING = RAPTURE.

The KJV1611 changed the word 'departing' in the Geneva Bible 1560-1599 into 'falling away'.

Ignore the footnotes in the Geneva Bible, because the translators didn't know anything about the importance of the PRE-Jacob's Trouble-rapture concerning the fulfillment of the prophesies (like Daniel 9) concerning ISRAEL, AFTER the rapture, because during the 16th century, Israel didn't yet exist, and unfortunately they were (like the KJV-translators) influenced by centuries of wrong teachings by the Roman Catholic church through the anti-Jewish Replacement theology LIE= 'the church had replaced Israel as God's chosen people'.

The Day of Christ vs The Day of the Lord http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/03/the-day-of-christ-vs-day-of-lord.html
DEPARTING = the pre-Jacob's Trouble-rapture, seven years before the second coming of JESUS Christ, and 'that man of sin', 'the son of perdition' is the Antichrist=the Pope of Rome=the disguised Roman Emperor.

Hans S
1 second ago
Comment on September 22, 2017: Revelation 12 will happen AFTER the rapture and during the Time of Jacob's Trouble! 


Is God your friend or foe?

 

 

Lordship Salvation?

 

 

Gospel of GRACE 

 

 

How to Get Saved 

 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW! There's still hope for my almost 89 years old mother who IS a lot like Robert Breaker's deceased grandma used to be: from 49:20 in the video

    Please pray for her so that she'll be saved, and thanks in JESUS' name!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.